Here are some great new terms being used in the uk at the moment.
A list of new office jargon:
- The two CC's (credit crunch and current climate)
- Clocking real mileage (a really strong idea)
- A high altitude view (taking a step back)
- Reaching the blue ocean of success (reaching a goal)
- Get a helicopter view by turning 360° and then circling back to your colleagues (taking a step back)
- Let's run that idea up the flag pole and see if it flies (try out an idea)
- Picking the low-lying fruit (a quick win)
- Down to that level of granularity (detail)
- Let's touch base about that offline (have a chat face-to-face)
- Feeling stressurised (under pressure and stress)
- Strategic staircase (a plan for the future)
- Better not let the grass grow too long on this one (act quickly).
from the Telegraph